Beginners Guitar Course
- Part One
Mini Course Brought to You by
– The Ultimate
YOU HAVE CONFIRMED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE JAMORAMA NEWSLETTER AND THE FREE 6 PART GUITAR MINI COURSE!
Hi there and welcome to Part One of the Beginners Mini-Course on Learning How to Play the Guitar. This mini-course gives you a taste of what's covered in Jamorama - The Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit!
In this course you will learn powerful tips
to get you playing
the guitar with the fluency and accuracy
of a professional, and by the end of it you will be able to play a full song
Ben Edwards - Creator of Jamorama
mini-course, this is what you'll learn:
Part One-- Introduction
the Guitar and How to Play Chords
- Getting into Position . Information that every beginner should know before they start out!
- Introduction to Chords. The basis of all music - Learn A and D and see why learning them with Jamorama is easy .
- Strumming. One of the most important things you must know if you want to progress with your playing.
- The Fret Tablature relationship . A little tool that will break down the music reading barrier and super accelerate your learning!
- How Tablature works . Get inside information on this brilliant time saving concept .
- The repeat sign.
Three--The Art of Chord
- Learn the G chord. Add to your database of chords.
- Eigth Note Strumming. And to think, two days ago you could hardly strum a thing.
- Chord Changing. Now you are really cooking with fire and it's sounding hot!
- Warm up exercises. One of the most important things you will ever learn about playing the guitar!
--Developing your Strumming Hand
- Missing the beat. This trick will blow you away !
- Building speed . Faster isn't always better, but it's a hell of a lot of fun.
- Mixing chords and varying strums. It's really coming together now!
Five--Playing 'The Midnight Special
- A quick warm up.
- Song sections 1, 2 and 3. Let's break it down Jamorama style!
- Put it together and play along with our vocalist.
Six--Play along with the Full Jamorama Band
- You can download a full version of the song that you are going to learn by clicking here !
mini-course will give you some basic guitar skills and get you
playing a song, but I can't possibly teach you everything in just six
emails. That's why I've put everything into my course, Jamorama
the Ultimate Guitar Learning Kit
! It's got
so, so much more. It'spacked with cutting edge material
to help you fast
track your guitar learning. You'll learn how to play almost any
song you hear
by ear. Click on the link below
to see exactly how you
can learn to play guitar like a professional!
let's get into todays lesson.
are two sitting positions for holding
the guitar; classical and
up the guitar and make sure
that the guitar body
is supported by
2. Position yourself at the edge of your chair