History of philosophy (0)
Philosophy of History
progress towards freedom . (Hegel)
is under emperor Xerxes - slaves, fighting for Xerxes and their country , but it does not mean anything to them
cities- Patriotism, they are fighting for their freedom and for their
country, you can quit , because you volunteered, individuality.
- Zeus (son of Chronos– Time and Gaia – Earth)
- Transmigration of Souls- souls leave the bodies
principle of the universe - H20
or Ionian School
- “All things come from water into water all things are resolved”
- Nietzsche claimed that he deserved to be considered the first philosopher because he argued:
- About the origin of things
- Without image or story
- Claimed that all things are unified
- Anaximander 610-546 BC
- Anaximenes 585-528 BC
Presocratics- first Greece philosophers
- Seven Sages
- Solon of Athens
- Thales of Miletus
- All things are apeiron (without border, either internal or external)
- From Anaximander we have the earliest words from a philosopher’s own writing:
- Whence things have their origin,
also their destruction happens,
they give to each other justice and recompense
conformity with the ordinance of Time
have tendency to return back to its original form. Things were
undifferented mass, this mass is in motion . All things are always in
life, including men came from fish . First humans came full -grown from
fish’s belly .
is aer ( spirit or mist) - all things come from spirit or mist.
is distilled liquor.
cloud- air, water, earth, fire - all comes from aer.
Inglise keelne materjal, väga sisukas materjal
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Philosophy of Language
Philosophy of Language: a Contemporary Introduction introduces the student
to the main issues and theories in twentieth and twenty-first-century phi-
losophy of language, fo...
Christopher Vogler The Writers Journey
THE W R I T E R ' S JOURNEY
M Y T H I C STRUCTURE FOR W R I T E R S
S C R E E N W R I T I N G / W R I T I N G
The 4-Hour Body - An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman - Timothy Ferriss
The 4-Hour Workweek
"This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended." --Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, adviser to
ESTONIAN SYMPHONIC MUSIC. THE FIRST CENTURY 1896-1996.
ESTONIAN SYMPHONIC MUSIC.
THE FIRST CENTURY 1896-1996.
With a Historical and Cultural Summary
IN MEMORY OF THE GREAT ESTONIAN COMPOSERS
Some of the things you will learn in THE CODEBREAKERS
• How secret Japanese messages were decoded in Washington hours before Pearl Harbor.
• How German codebreakers helped usher in the Russian Rev...
CHANGE YOUR THINKING CHANGE YOUR LIFE
ccc_tracy_fm_i-xviii.qxd 7/7/03 3:22 PM Page iii
CHANGE YOUR THINKING,
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
How to Unlock Your Full Potential
A New Earth
A NEW EARTH
Your Life's Purpose
The Flowering of ...
More praise for Influence: Science and Practice!
"We've known for years that people buy based on emotions and justify their buying decision based on logic.
Dr. Cialdini was able, in a lucid and cogent...